CourtFact provides a number of solutions for communication between the agencies and their participants. Each of the participant communication platforms can be downloaded or used by participants at no additional cost to the participant or agency.
- A smartphone-based mobile application that is free to download and use for all participants
- Client Mobile allows integration for the Cases software so all communications and interactions are seamless
- Security-focused applications force participants to use Client Mobile when attempting to access information from a mobile-enabled device so the agency is assured of proper function and use of various features
- A web-based version of our intuitive Client Mobile smartphone application
- Allows a participant to access their account from any computer anywhere in the world with just their Client ID and Personalize Identification Number (PIN)
- Allows most Cases platform features to operate without the need for a client to have a smartphone and expensive cellular plan
- Data access security prohibits use of any mobile-enable device to access Client Portal in order to prevent circumvention of certain features
What if your participants will not use or have access to Client Mobile or Client Portal?
All is not lost! Most reminder functionality and messaging systems allow the client to receive important information by other means. Agencies have the ability to setup and use both text messaging and email to communicate with clients. This is especially handy for those clients that claim to not have a smartphone.
Setup is easy and the costs for communicating with clients using text and email are very low. You can use text and email to notify clients of:
- Payments for fees and restitution, the due date and how much they owe
- Dates and times of upcoming Events
- Modifications of Events’ dates and times
- Broadcast messages that you send out to entire caseloads or groups of participants