Secure Two-Way Client Messaging
With the growing use of smart phones and our participant population becoming more technologically savvy every year, the preferred method of communication is increasingly becoming text messaging. With Discussions you can take that medium a couple steps further and not only communicate in a way that provides convenience for the participants, but also encourages a more open dialogue and separating each interaction with a subject similar to email.
- A simple, recognizable layout for both the case workers and participants
- Log all communication into a searchable database across participants and caseloads
- Use push, text and email notifications to alert the participant to a new or ongoing Discussion
- Full range of agency-set parameters
- Allow participants to initiate Discussions with staff
- Time frames to identify compliance with Discussions acknowledgment by participants
- Auto close open Discussions after a predetermined amount of time
Interested? Contact us for a demo!
Review the software directly with a member of our team
Interested in seeing a specific feature, let us know.
For general inquiries or to submit a software issue.