Agency-Managed Client Obligation Calendar
One of the most difficult tasks for a participant, especially if new to the judicial or treatment process, is to stay on track and in compliance with all their obligations. The Events module is an agency-managed scheduling system that allows case managers to enter important appointments, hearings or events for each participant in order to aid in the successful navigation of their assigned programs.
- Entry of single and recurring Events days or months in advance of their occurring
- Color-coding to easily recognize different types of Events
- Indicators when participants using the Client Mobile product acknowledge Events
- Common Locations database for the agency to make Event locations simple to add
- Turn-by-turn directions for the participants to any Event from any location
- Full range of agency-set parameters
- Time frames to identify compliance with Event acknowledgment by participants
- Allow declining of Events
- Allow client-creation of Events with optional notification to agency users
- Default reminder times for each Event (customizable at the participant level)
- Default reminder types of Push, Text and/or Email notifications (customizable at the participant level)
Interested? Contact us for a demo!
Review the software directly with a member of our team
Interested in seeing a specific feature, let us know.
For general inquiries or to submit a software issue.