Auto-Prioritized Alerts on an Intuitive Call Center Dashboard
Using advanced filtering, automatic sorting based on alert priority and the ability to customize each user’s viewing preferences, the CourtFact GPS Events Dashboard allows for real-time call center operations and activities.
- User-customizable searching, filtering, & sorting
- Alert suspension, countdown, & auto-resolution
- Notate or resolve different alerts simultaneously
- Address alerts across multiple clients at one time
- Timer indicates how long each alert was active
- Export view into downloadable PDF or CSV files
- GPS specific note retrieval without leaving the page
Color-Coded Location Display Identifies Compliance of Each Point
CourtFact GPS collects, processes, and stores all location data with each point’s compliance at the time of acquisition. Multicolored points ensure that all reports, displays, and output of historical data will always accurately identify the compliance of each stored location even if zones are renamed, modified, or deleted in the future.
The OM500 integrated into CourtFact’s Client Management Platform is an advanced, one-piece GPS tracking device that uses Satellite, Wi-Fi, and Cellular location tracking technologies to effectively monitor a client’s location and movement throughout the community.
The OM500 has advantages over other devices:
- Advanced tamper proof and water resistant features
- Allows vibration, tone, & LED flash notices to the client
- 72+ hours of battery life on an aggressive rate plan
- GPS location with Wi-Fi & cell tower assisted points
- Low-profile design, easily hidden under a pants leg
CourtFact GPS provides a number of tools for community supervision, but also for survivors of intimate partner and domestic violence. Though no tool is a replacement for being vigilant, CourtFact helps by providing information to victims whenever possible. By providing notifications by text message, email, and/or phone call, CourtFact relies on objective system interpretation of possible infractions and notifies victims through an automated system which carries no call-center related delays.